[Another] Z8Games Fail...

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[Another] Z8Games Fail...
I was trying to gift some ZP to a friend, and when I click on Select Game thing, Crossfire had 3 S's in it...
Go check for yourself, not scripted...


Minor but... Fail is Fail..
crosssfire for the win!.
Quote Originally Posted by kvll View Post
crosssfire for the win!.
YOUTROLLYOUTROLLYOUTROLLYOUTROLL lol XD
On topic: I think they hired a mentaly unstable person to control the grammar on the website.
Well,at least they didnt speel it Cockfire...
z8games FAIL everyday
They haven't adapted to spell check yet. Give em a few years.
Gift me zp pl0x
Z8games cannot write "Crosss Fire" correctly
i got List of z8games fails happened to me every day
/ohsh!t
A little bug, wasn't necessary a thread for it.
a creeper wrote that
crossssssssssssssssssfire
*blows up*
I will compile all their fails and post them in one thread.
Although that would take years.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?