Main Text/Name: Ichigo
Sub Text/Quote: Dan Rhim
Size: Any size is fine
Theme: Any theme is good
Colour: Any colors are fine, but I prefer red and black
Image/Render:
Other Information: Last time, people forgot about my request and never made me a sig. Please make it this time. xD
Ok ill accept (I think)
lets just cross our fingers and hope this will never fail
Ill just update this post when its done!
im gonna try it i guess..
Done, hope u like it:
size = 400x100
Originally Posted by IchigoBleach
Main Text/Name: Ichigo
Sub Text/Quote: Dan Rhim
Size: Any size is fine
Theme: Any theme is good
Colour: Any colors are fine, but I prefer red and black
Image/Render:
Other Information: Last time, people forgot about my request and never made me a sig. Please make it this time. xD
here ya` go
took me some of my time and effort
hope you like it!
lulz, last time he did a request, no one wanted to do it for him, now he has the ability to actually CHOOSE one