Jeeg

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Jeeg
Have you seen the new saga of " jeeg iron robot " ??
Nope, never heard about.
Never ever seen or heard of it. Not much I can find on google about it either. Where's Empire when we need him?
Quote Originally Posted by RoflMyWaffle View Post
Never ever seen or heard of it. Not much I can find on google about it either. Where's Empire when we need him?
Yeah, he probably watched almost every anime released.
He's either really, really informed, or just a freak.
Thanks rofl, its super robot taisen, decent games decent anime.
One question @Empire
Have you seen Yakitate Japan? If yes, what did you think of it.
Its alright, although i didn't finish it.

Really goofy and such. :/ kinda like gintama in a way. (with less bread).
Yeah, I clicked "Jeeg" and I was like saywuuuuut? But thanks to @Empire, I know now. Thanks.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?