[Ghost] MultiTool V1
Hey guys. So I finally finished my FIRST MULTI TOOL!
So anyway, there's a little **SomethinSomethin** about the WebBrowser in the multitool(:
This WebBrowser browses the web on a proxy. So let's say you want to do some s.u.r.v.e.y.s on Z8. So you get credited! Congratz! Close the Browser, then re-open....and BAM! NEW PROXY! So now go back and do the same s.u.r.v.e.y for MORE ZP!!
So in other words, the WebBrowser has an IP changer sorta thing goin on. 
FEATURES OF V1:
*Spammer
*WebBrowser
*Screen Capture
*Pimped out Notepad
MORE COMING SOON!
Vscans as usual
:
[Ghost] MultiTool V1.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
and
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
NOTHING AS USUAL! that's how sexy I am
***NOTE***
I WILL BE MAKING A NEW ONE SOON SO DON'T COMPLAIN IT'S CRAPPY.
Screenie:
[URL=http://img687.imageshack.us/i/ghostmulool.png/]
HAVE FUN KIDDOS!
thank me if you like. (NOT BEGGING)
So anyway, there's a little **SomethinSomethin** about the WebBrowser in the multitool(:This WebBrowser browses the web on a proxy. So let's say you want to do some s.u.r.v.e.y.s on Z8. So you get credited! Congratz! Close the Browser, then re-open....and BAM! NEW PROXY! So now go back and do the same s.u.r.v.e.y for MORE ZP!!
So in other words, the WebBrowser has an IP changer sorta thing goin on. 
FEATURES OF V1:
*Spammer
*WebBrowser
*Screen Capture
*Pimped out Notepad
MORE COMING SOON!
Vscans as usual
:[Ghost] MultiTool V1.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
and
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
NOTHING AS USUAL! that's how sexy I am

***NOTE***
I WILL BE MAKING A NEW ONE SOON SO DON'T COMPLAIN IT'S CRAPPY.
Screenie:
[URL=http://img687.imageshack.us/i/ghostmulool.png/]

HAVE FUN KIDDOS!
thank me if you like. (NOT BEGGING)
[Ghost] MultiTool V1.rar

