[REQUEST]

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Add me on MSN for questions.
mathijsvanderheijden.nl

Main Text/Name: Depends what looks good. Nothing/Maximum the Hormone/MTH
Sub Text/Quote: Nothing/Nothing
Size: -
Style: No idea.
Theme: Read Other information.
Colour: I prefer darker colors.
Image/Render: Read other information.
Designer: It's hard to make me like it, so a skilled designer.

Other Information:
First watch from 1:45 tot he end. I want you to make something sexy from this video. I don't want a boxed signature like thisⓘ, I'm looking for a bigger thing, that's why I don't have a size in the request thing.
Just do what you like. I want something with the video, you do the rest.
The video is 1080p, so the quality of screenshotting should be enough.
10 dollars if I like it.
What do you mean you don't want a boxed signature?
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
What do you mean you don't want a boxed signature?
I don't want something like but something like , if you get what I mean.
Don't know how to call it.
Quote Originally Posted by DBB View Post
I don't want something like but something like , if you get what I mean.
Don't know how to call it.
Do you mean the use of pop out signatures?
Quote Originally Posted by DBB View Post
I don't want something like but something like , if you get what I mean.
Don't know how to call it.
I'll try and do this. Haven't done anything like this in a while and I already had some ideas for a "boxed" signature. lol
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post


I'll try and do this. Haven't done anything like this in a while and I already had some ideas for a "boxed" signature. lol
Thanks sweetheart. I'll have sex with you later.
yes he does...
i already talked to him, i wanted to try it, but its relly hard, cuz there aren't many pics on Google, so you have to take a pic of the vid... and then make it a popout.
I haven't forgot about this, I just haven't had the time to do it. I know I said Tuesday I could do it but I later found out that I was going to be really busy that day so I couldn't. "Maybe" Sunday but I can't make any promises.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us