I have an idea for this section.

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
i only post in threads im interested in
Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post
People, stop copy-posting in all the threads. Really, don't do it.
This is to you guys:
@Shane
@Alen
@Obscene
@Wild Bill HickCock (i'm guilty too i can admit it)
@-Epic
@everyone I missed.

It doesn't make people feel loved, it makes them feel like they're meaningless ways for everyone to get post count.
awwww so banned.

Welcome to MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by PashaAmd View Post

Welcome to MPGH.
What the fuck u spam like bitch
see the 1st post

Quote Originally Posted by PashaAmd View Post

Welcome to MPGH.
You blind? You read?
Gtfooo!
HAHA YOU BE BANNED NOW SILLY

not really an idea, just a failure.
I have reveiwed the content of the here by named above and there threads, and i agree.
Welcome to MPGH
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?