[Request] Siggy

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Siggy
Main Text/Name: Syync
Sub Text/Quote: The Only
Size: 300x300
Style: Like mine down there !
Theme: What you prefer!
Colour: I prefer darker colors.
Image/Render:
Or this one
Jesi ti iz Hrvatske? Iz kojeg si grada?
Nema im ne hrvatski. Oprostite.
Ok, then sorry. Google Translator does miracles.
Ohyeah MAke me a siggy?? :P
Quote Originally Posted by Lizanje View Post
Ohyeah MAke me a siggy?? :P
I thou shall make u a siggeh` if you
thou shalt give me some moohlah in return :P
Quote Originally Posted by Unknown-C View Post
I thou shall make u a siggeh` if you
thou shalt give me some moohlah in return :P
Dude, this is an English forum...
BTW, you said you couldn't make one for me, but you are making one for him? I hate you!
Quote Originally Posted by [QQ]?lol View Post


Dude, this is an English forum...
BTW, you said you couldn't make one for me, but you are making one for him? I hate you!
Wow
Like your request is like...
Oh I thought the ones you mentioned will make it?
Since Im not mentioned
Quote Originally Posted by Unknown-C View Post
Moohlah
MOOHLAH??? w00tafaak! What is that
Il rep u dude when ur done
Here lolz. Feel free to dislike it xD

Quote Originally Posted by Remember View Post
Here lolz. Feel free to dislike it xD

thats pretty cool... But not what i was hopin for Il rep u and add u to my respect list ^^
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us