How To Change IP Address (Both Dynamic And Static)
I for one has had an issue with Dyanmic IP and not being able to change it. I have been banned from SOOOO MANY THINGS, alteriw, Combat arms, Maplestory.
But Today I found a way to change your IP, many people with static IP have it easy, but this saves a lot of time.
All you need to do is HARD RESET your modem, and router
So like if you have a motorola modem, and a router to it, then reset both.
What this does is, it makes your router think its new, and wipes out all the memory, causing it to issue a new ip address
I have tested this with the following:
2Wire
Dlink
SMC
Brother
Linksys
Sympatico
Motorla
But Today I found a way to change your IP, many people with static IP have it easy, but this saves a lot of time.
All you need to do is HARD RESET your modem, and router
So like if you have a motorola modem, and a router to it, then reset both.
What this does is, it makes your router think its new, and wipes out all the memory, causing it to issue a new ip address
I have tested this with the following:
2Wire
Dlink
SMC
Brother
Linksys
Sympatico
Motorla

