Help with a program

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help with a program
Hello,
I need help with a program for mw2 that I can make that will let me kick,ban,teleport, people.

I just don't know where to start maybe someone could pm me or post a link to a tut that would be helpful thankyou!
"I just don't know where to start "

You code?...
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
Hello,
I need help with a program for mw2 that I can make that will let me kick,ban,teleport, people.

I just don't know where to start maybe someone could pm me or post a link to a tut that would be helpful thankyou!
First of all there is something called planning and brainstorming. Try it.
cgallagher21,

You say you've already done some brainstorming and planning. Why don't you show us your code/algorithm and we'll point you in the right directions.

Away was simply asking if you really are a "coder", since you said you don't know where to begin.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us