Fast Crafting

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Yeps. I mostly got that in beginner's expertise. After that no more.
how can we find code names for each weapon? is there a list?


I shoulda checked post Before me its all there ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jokohama View Post
Craft the item with pink name to get random point (99% 1pt and 1% 2pt)
more like 3 - 4 star an ur getting 2.. but its random and we need better confirmation from nexon.
Quote Originally Posted by busmokah View Post

more like 3 - 4 star an ur getting 2.. but its random and we need better confirmation from nexon.
I've read somewhere before.. gray name item give 0pt, white name item give 1pt and pink name item give 1-2pt
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us