wow nice where did the money come from
Server Upgrades
WOw! 32GB of RAM and Xeons. Nice! 

Yay and activity is online.
Thanks for the update bro
Money money money... :O
Raid 0=
1 drive fails, MPGH goes down
unless you have back-ups backed-up on a different drive.

1 drive fails, MPGH goes down
unless you have back-ups backed-up on a different drive.
@Dave84311 You're Awsome Bro..
Thanks For Upgrading The Server Of MPGH
----------------------------------------------------------------
Bies Of MPGH [I ment Good]
I love You Dave as a Friend
I Love MPGH As a Good Site
Thanks For Upgrading The Server Of MPGH
----------------------------------------------------------------
Bies Of MPGH [I ment Good]
I love You Dave as a Friend
I Love MPGH As a Good Site
AWESOME. xD
MPGH has been running good for awhile now. We'll see how things go when Summer comes

32 GB ram holy crap
how many servers do you got?
good job daveNoticed MPGH is more faster now, great job. 

What a shitty job Dave. 



all hacks
your players hacker my hacker sahuhusahusa lol










This thread is closed for replies.