Server Upgrade

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
Server Upgrade
Here is the low-down niggas:
Today, I have successfully moved MPGH to it's new server. So what does that mean exactly? Well, our last server was a i7 960 with 6 gigs of ram. Our new server is a Dual Quad Core Xeon with 32 gigs of ram and 2x 124 gig hard drives in RAID-0. Our server performs a nightly backup of everything on our 500 gig networked storage. We can enjoy a super fast server with security and a level of redundancy.

For the time being I've enabled the Experience system. I have not fully optimized the new server, nor am I certain that I've taken everything from the old server and moved it to the new one. Also, attachments are down as the are huge and will take time to transfer. That is all.
Good Work But Tags Not Work fine
Good news
so im guessing mpghcraft gonna be down for a long time as well?
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Good news
so im guessing mpghcraft gonna be down for a long time as well?
MPGHCraft is online.
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Good news
so im guessing mpghcraft gonna be down for a long time as well?
Good its back
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

MPGHCraft is online.
But it starts "downloading packages" then says an error at 69%?
This is interesting
Damn, my activity isn't back up to the latest .. Nor is my level.
Image bars a down?
Maybe fix that
When're attachments coming back up?
so if I approved a file, it'd be useless?
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
When're attachments coming back up?
so if I approved a file, it'd be useless?
Ummm soon. That would be correct.
cool, dam experience things are back :/
cant wait for it to all be settled down
Dave .
Activity back up imma own you all except maybe tooba hes got les so fa life than me
Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post
Activity back up imma own you all except maybe tooba hes got les so fa life than me
nah my fun is over, i just had couple days to spare,
@Wild Bill HickCock
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us