SmileHelp me Please

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help me Please
I am new in the world off crossfire-Hackers and I Learn Some c++.
I have already post thease cods but no one want help me.
The cods is writen by me. so no leach!

And I want to create a public hack pls Help me
Thanks

sorry for my bad english


#include <windows.h>

DWORD WINAPI Hacks(LPVOID)
{
bool oneshot = false;
while(1)
{
DWORD CShellBase = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");


if(oneshot)
{
for(int i=0 ; i<445 ; i++)
{
DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( (dwCShell + 0x102BD214) );
}
}
}
}
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
{
MessageBoxA(0, "Made By Furqan ", "Successfully Injected", 0);
system("start http://www.mpgh.net");
CreateThread(NULL, NULL,Main, NULL, NULL, NULL);
}
return TRUE;
}
1. This isnt ur code. It has been posted 100 times
Dont lie I can prrof yah
I don't wana leech

I wana make my own base too
for fucks sake, noobs.
This Is My Own Cods!

Proof it isent my own code
Quote Originally Posted by furqan1993 View Post
This Is My Own Cods!

Proof it isent my own code
Because some of that code is english, which you obviously can't speak.
Yeah lie more...like sapass said its already posted 100 times...
No one will help you.
Nice outside link there. Bet code there isn't yours either.
Outside links
/req close
so what proof do you need for dimostrate the code is mine?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us