Talkingdinarbot vs levelbot

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
dinarbot vs levelbot
a dinarbot functions in a simple way:

Code:
start game > suicide > restart
this allows you to make lots of money but after checking twice: 0 EXP

a levelbot (and i have never seen one on this forum before) functions in a way that you get much more experience:
Code:
levelbot:
start game > use zombie OPK,  > restart
         - use unlimited ammo
this allows you to get a lot of money and level up very fast, because you get approximately 2700 kills per hour which allows you to level up overnight, and at every level up you get approximately ( i know this because i have simulated a dinarbot by injecting two hacks, an old no menu dinarbot that does not suicide but gets killed by zombies, and a d3d hack that has zombie opk and unlimited ammo)
Code:
2000 dinars + money earned by levelbot/hour < 10000 dinars/hour of dinarbot
yes it's less then the dinarbot but it compensates with EXP
and yes there is a risk of being banned so don't go into the internationnal or nothamerican servers, so refer yourself to: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/291-warroc...n-servers.html in order to get access to other servers (you dont necessarily need to use the ARA server)
so i guess my questions are:
Code:
What would you prefer?
Who can code or import this from another site?
What is your opinion on the subject?


post scriptum: this is the most smileys i have ever put in a text
Dinar bot, cause there's no point in going over level 21

And I'm sure @zerohead can do it
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Dinar bot, cause there's no point in going over level 21

And I'm sure @zerohead can do it
Wrong ive been hacking for a long time I have been on my lvl 45 and I havent gotten banned Just a matter of being smart and just using chams,Ive spent over 50 dollars (from ****** sites) on that account for premium dinar weapons and so on.

I have gotten accounts banned on purpose before just because they are hack testers but most people have lvl 50 pluses and hack.Just a matter of how you hack and when you hack
With my botzombie and px i do 5310exp and over 3500 dinars...
Quote Originally Posted by thewisedumbguy9 View Post
@MR1 how do u do tht?
Or use opk,or use unlammo + grenade-rpg-pzf whit teleport...
thats very easy get a zombie svp+unlimitedammo+a good sniper rifle+autofire and just aim on their head ^^
I think beacuse i used that xd
@brubeni2 this is exactly what i'm talking about but you dont have to sit there clicking for 4 hours, levelbot works automatically :P
nut whatswith abnormal gameplay? if u use rpg with unlimited ammo it can say: abnormal gamplay^^
Quote Originally Posted by brubeni2 View Post
nut whatswith abnormal gameplay? if u use rpg with unlimited ammo it can say: abnormal gamplay^^
At me not...dont fire always and it not appear.
i know that but ty ^^ :P
I can code it, but I have 32 bit
Quote Originally Posted by zerohead View Post
I can code it, but I have 32 bit
code it 32 && 64 bit?
Who can give me the Link for a working Dinarbot?? I know a Levelbot is better, But I already have an account with lvl: 29

THX
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us