I have the power.

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
I have the power.
Fuck yea.

Negro character
And Slut character.

Ujelly?
Congratz
And i'm not jelly
Which slut? and no ones jealous.
Quote Originally Posted by ]C[o]d[y] View Post
Which slut? and no ones jealous.
Both .
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


Both .
Cool
I have 2 Sluts and a black guy. RuJelly?
I'm not jealous and I've never been jealous and ofcourse...
I'll never been jealous
I'm jelly
No not really
No, I'm not. Because I don't play CF, umad?
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
No, I'm not. Because I don't play CF, umad?
Why are you here then?
hey you're a justin bieber fan..... if you play with both chars
so u just spend 30k zp on useless char when u gonna use only one at a time...
just stick with the reg.. and spend the zp on crates...
/fp
Not jelly
mmm useless thread?
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?