vBulletin Mods

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
vBulletin Mods
What vBulletin mods should we install on the forums?

I'm thinking we should prolly add a blogging feature to the forums.
Hael No!!! I <3 ********.
I Want Badge System. Badge System!!! Nigga Ftw

BESIDES MYPROJECTYOUKNOWWILLKILLMPGH
see? why does everyone wail on bullet? hes so helpful
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543
see? why does everyone wail on bullet? hes so helpful
he once bit off a racoons pubic hairs because it looked at him thw wrong way
because he's a bit uptight at times, personnally i don't mind him. i think he wastes time with spell checking and such
Maybe that is why I have such a low post count... Anyway, I have gone off the idea of Spellchecker after I eliminated my Google Toolbar for a crappy Flock Web Search, but I still use correct English, capital letters and punctuation because atleast then you can understand what I am saying.

Dave, are you thinking about installing any of those?
Nobody thinks I use proper typing, when I invented it. :<
Firefox 2.0 has built in spell check, so DAAAAAAA. >: D
Are they going to be installed?
yea i did like the spell check on 2.0 but it doesnt support any useful extentions, so i went back to 1.5
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360
yea i did like the spell check on 2.0 but it doesnt support any useful extentions, so i went back to 1.5
Hopefully 1.5 extensions will work on 2.0, but I very much doubt it.
wont wanna mess with him, then
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543
wont wanna mess with him, then
especialy if you like your groin intact
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?