EXtreme Simple Trainer
Well If You Can't Get That Simple Thing To Work.
You SHould Give Up Hacking.
I mean It...
Seriously...
Stop Now!
You SHould Give Up Hacking.
I mean It...
Seriously...
Stop Now!
Lets not start a flame war. 

I'm glad to see that people who know about the numlock key can do this. It's really easy to use, and it does WORK. Works for me, and I use Harold's Bypass, but that shouldn't matter. For laptop users: Isn't their a numpad by using the function key and typing certain letters? if not, I'll go ahead and make one for Laptops...
Sry I forgot a lot of Info. (Still new to these forums.) Hacks on Trainers: HP/AP/SP Hack and also Team hacks to see enemy team names. Works really easy for me. I log into a room, start playing, activate my hacks using numpad keys, and it works. I use Combatant's new addresses for the patched CA. For people who don't want to download CE (Although everyone here probably has it), and freeze/unfreeze addresses and load the CT every time they play.
I just wanted to make it easier for you guys, and don't give me crap about how it doesn't work you suck. give me a reason.
Virus Total Report- Virustotal. MD5: b4f0022c9664c3bf67c9483ee10b58ed Suspicious File (I still get the eSafe thing too, idk why?)
PS: And for those who still haven't figured it out, you should have numlock ON. That's what I have it on. (And do you guys not trust eachother enough that you have to post virus scans for everything? I don't really mind, it's just that I'm not used to that on other forums... I see other files here (like new trigger bot) that have eSafe suspicious, and other files have that too.)
Sry I forgot a lot of Info. (Still new to these forums.) Hacks on Trainers: HP/AP/SP Hack and also Team hacks to see enemy team names. Works really easy for me. I log into a room, start playing, activate my hacks using numpad keys, and it works. I use Combatant's new addresses for the patched CA. For people who don't want to download CE (Although everyone here probably has it), and freeze/unfreeze addresses and load the CT every time they play.
I just wanted to make it easier for you guys, and don't give me crap about how it doesn't work you suck. give me a reason.
Virus Total Report- Virustotal. MD5: b4f0022c9664c3bf67c9483ee10b58ed Suspicious File (I still get the eSafe thing too, idk why?)
PS: And for those who still haven't figured it out, you should have numlock ON. That's what I have it on. (And do you guys not trust eachother enough that you have to post virus scans for everything? I don't really mind, it's just that I'm not used to that on other forums... I see other files here (like new trigger bot) that have eSafe suspicious, and other files have that too.)
Hp Lock wont work.
did you take the dl down?
jerry0: It does work, it's just that it doesn't lock fast enough, because people kill you faster. I am still trying to fix this.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
General Game HackingTwelve Sky 2 simple trainer
7 Visual Basic Programming[HELP]trying to do simple trainer for counter-strikesourceCH 4 Blackshot Hacks & CheatsBS Simple TrainerAN 14 Blackshot Hacks & CheatsBS Simple Trainer Updated 15.05.2010AN 15 MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & TrainersMaking a simple trainerMA 27

