MPGH Browser

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Coulda been better
You make one
I wanna see how you do.
Lol we can get ourselves a browser contest
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Lol we can get ourselves a browser contest
No....
In the programming section where tryed of seeing webrowser released...
Theres like 200 webrowsers there and there all the same
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
No....
In the programming section where tryed of seeing webrowser released...
Theres like 200 webrowsers there and there all the same
Nah im sure there will be good browsers and bad browsers and thats a big differnce
NOOO CONTESTTS
Quote Originally Posted by Haste. View Post
NOOO CONTESTTS
Nooooo we should do it.
Then I'll release my awesome browser, called Chrome.
Hey guys I made one a long time back. It really went big. I think I called something like firefox. Yeah that was it.
internet explorer based, I take it you followed a youtube video.... keep up with the coding and dont let these Trolls get to you.
it should have more 'mpgh like' stuff in it, and I'd rather see a mpgh app
use geecko kit next time
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
use geecko kit next time
Or make your own.
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


Or make your own.
you prolly don't know what this is.

His webbrowser is based on IE engine, so all he need to do is add buttons.

Then code webbrowser1.goback

or

goforward


(or w/o go, idk atm, i don't have VB open)

Geecko engine is much faster than IE engine and it's better.

If you don't have clue what the fuck am I saying, then you shouldn't act like you know what it is
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post


you prolly don't know what this is.

His webbrowser is based on IE engine, so all he need to do is add buttons.

Then code webbrowser1.goback

or

goforward


(or w/o go, idk atm, i don't have VB open)

Geecko engine is much faster than IE engine and it's better.

If you don't have clue what the fuck am I saying, then you shouldn't act like you know what it is
I mean he can make his own kit to parse the websites and so.
Not bad..
Could use a better GUI
I will try to make a better one adding other bottons
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?