Osu!

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Osu!
This particular game helps to increase your reaction .

In what is this helpful?

This is recommended for people that play FPS
Like A.V.A CF, MW2 etc.

You'll get a better aiming.

To download it, go here

osu! - rhythm is just a click away

Also Donwload a track here
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/18260

Enjoy
Gotdamn.
Downloading .. I guess I will
Does this count as advertising?
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Does this count as advertising?
It;s a game.
And its helpful.
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Does this count as advertising?
It's a game
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post


It's a game
I guess that's a no.
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


I guess that's a no.
Yeah. That's what I was implying.
shut up jazk
Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post
shut up jazk
You're probably downloading it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


You're probably downloading it.
no, i'm not actually.
Srry I cant stand that anime stuff.
Played something similar before, really does help your reactions.
gay shit is gay.
Quote Originally Posted by Haste. View Post
gay shit is gay.
Don't be mean
But yeah, this shit is gay.
Shit is gay.
But helpful
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?