Instant Defuse

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Instant Defuse
any one know the addy/s for instant defuse? cant seem to find them
Nope... I found the text but I couldt read the addy of it. Even Swiftdude havent got it yet
Have it: yeah
Share it: X
Quote Originally Posted by iSt0re View Post
Have it: yeah
Share it: X
ohai there im pretty sure you banned from this forum
@iSt0re
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


ohai there im pretty sure you banned from this forum
@iSt0re
he will get banned cuz hes in something which always got deleted on this forum
Give Me A Few Hours To Find Them.
Got Some Stuff To Do First.
Search A Reference For Defuse{Penalty, Delay, Or Ammo} <---Just One With No Spaces For A Little.
I try my best now ;D
Quote Originally Posted by FlaVour View Post
I try my best now ;D
II cant find that noob adddresse >-<


Quote Originally Posted by FlaVour View Post
I try my best now ;D
II cant find that noob adddresse >-<
nah I dunno ay...
Hey,
Swift
Why Dave should ban me? It's my personal account and have no thing to do with thing you like that much

@Swiftdude
i remember when this game was in closed beta <3

And everyone was so noob I got 60:3 KD legit D:

Why need to hack it? :/
2 posts and on this section
btw search in forum
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us