Another stupid hacker

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
"bug" haha.. of course it is...
I don't know what's sadder... the fact that someone filmed themself hacking and posting it as a "bug" or the people in that thread on the forums that are actually believing the guy experienced a bug ._.
Oh, its a bug alright. =)
dude remove this stupid video before they patch everything
Quote Originally Posted by xsoulkillerx View Post
dude remove this stupid video before they patch everything
It is necessary to ask for it the hacker if he sees his video here I ask him to delete her now :s
lol i just saw the same think on nexon forums XD
Yeah,pretty much this stupid assclown ratted on themselves .I mean how stupid can you be.This one doesn't fall far from the tree of mendicants , and stupid people.Stupid ass console user
I believe the guy truly experienced a bug I mean, how else can you explain it??? The guy accidentally found it clearly by browsing these forums... Clearly wasn't smart enough to keep it to himself And he couldn't explain what was happening so he labeled it a bug... Stupid people are stupid.
Freakin' IDIOT!
Thank me if you agree.
/close request
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Thank me if you agree.
This reminds me of Youtube...
I like hacking but not evies, i hate them.
O guys that was me... i was that idiotic creep who post that video.. i am sorry i thought nexon wouldnt discover it.......... as if i was stupid enough to do that... hell na.. this hacker who posted this pic should be witch burned!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post
O guys that was me... i was that idiotic creep who post that video.. i am sorry i thought nexon wouldnt discover it.......... as if i was stupid enough to do that... hell na.. this hacker who posted this pic should be witch burned!!!
We shall burn him!
I'll bring the stake!
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us