Your Real Best Friend
I just saw a "Best Friend from MPGH" thread and thought this might be a tad more interesting. Who is your best friend? What's he like? How did you meet him? He doesn't have to be from MPGH, but he can be. PS. He = He/She
My best friend was on a Private Server I Game Mastered for, he was having some inventory trouble and called for a GM-- I told him a way to fix it with Packet Editing. Some how we exchanged AIM handles. Turned out we had a lot in common. We liked the same kind of music, the same kind of games, shared politicial views and such. I would be exactly like him if my IQ was 10-30 points higher and if I gave a fuck about school (his IQ is a little over 160). So yeah, tell us about your Best Friend.
My best friend was on a Private Server I Game Mastered for, he was having some inventory trouble and called for a GM-- I told him a way to fix it with Packet Editing. Some how we exchanged AIM handles. Turned out we had a lot in common. We liked the same kind of music, the same kind of games, shared politicial views and such. I would be exactly like him if my IQ was 10-30 points higher and if I gave a fuck about school (his IQ is a little over 160). So yeah, tell us about your Best Friend.


, if you like it that way then go ahead 


![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)