Guess Who's Back?

Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5
Guess Who's Back?
What did I miss?
Theres an returning member section
Hai thur oldphag
edit:NOT ONLY OLDPHAG 3rd MEMBER
Oh really? My bad, I'm sure one of these mods will move it there for me . Seems MPGH has grown a lot, I'm glad to see it doing so well.
Quote Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
Oh really? My bad, I'm sure one of these mods will move it there for me . Seems MPGH has grown a lot, I'm glad to see it doing so well.
sup buddy.
hai thur, we have a section for this
Sup first ever GM In history of MPGH
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW,

the Maker of 1 mil Pages in Spam Section

Welcome back brooo
Old Fag is OLD.
Haha what's up guys? You're gonna see me active a lot on here now, since I just finished my last exam. Gonna be trollin the LoL section a lot too. Haha is my thread STILL going? I remember when this forum first started up and I made that thread for shits and giggles.
Quote Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
Haha what's up guys? You're gonna see me active a lot on here now, since I just finished my last exam. Gonna be trollin the LoL section a lot too. Haha is my thread STILL going? I remember when this forum first started up and I made that thread for shits and giggles.
i'm sure you're gonna get SP soon
Quote Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
Haha what's up guys? You're gonna see me active a lot on here now, since I just finished my last exam. Gonna be trollin the LoL section a lot too. Haha is my thread STILL going? I remember when this forum first started up and I made that thread for shits and giggles.
ur thread is alive and kicking Welcome back
buddy you got msn right? i'm sure dave would want you in mpgh1, as well as me and other people already in it.
Yeah I do. I'm gonna make a new one for MPGH though, randies adding me and such .
Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?