How to make Windows XP shutdown fastter!
1) Go to Start
2) Press Run
3) Type Regedit
4) Select "HKEY_CURRENT_USER"
5) Select "CONTROL PAINEL"
6) Click on "DESKTOP"
7) Look at the right window and open "WaitToKillAppTimeout"
8) Type in 10000 and press OK
Now your PC will shutdown fastter
Disclaimer: I'm not responsablised if ocurs any damage to your computer doing this progress... It worked for me, but who knows... it could damage your PC... I'M NOT RESPONSABLISED FOR ANY DAMAGE!
2) Press Run
3) Type Regedit
4) Select "HKEY_CURRENT_USER"
5) Select "CONTROL PAINEL"
6) Click on "DESKTOP"
7) Look at the right window and open "WaitToKillAppTimeout"
8) Type in 10000 and press OK
Now your PC will shutdown fastter
Disclaimer: I'm not responsablised if ocurs any damage to your computer doing this progress... It worked for me, but who knows... it could damage your PC... I'M NOT RESPONSABLISED FOR ANY DAMAGE!