[Request]Restriction Access System on posts.
I know some website that got this system. You only get access to the specific post if you have enough posts and thanks. It will popup something like "You do not have access on this thread" if you dont have enough posts and thanks. However it would solved any problem and protect our commands list include all those consoles. Attackments should be with password protected and only given out from the creator himself. Btw on the Elit****er there is a guy who create his S4 hack, which you can only get access on it if you got the password. I think it got some kind of password generator which change the password every hours. And hacks should be limited. So it would be good if something like that work in this forum too, which mean i will get this message soon "You do not have access on this thread". 
PS: I think the thread name should be [Request]Access Restriction System on threads & posts. o.O

PS: I think the thread name should be [Request]Access Restriction System on threads & posts. o.O
