Black Ops Banned MP

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Black Ops Banned MP
Hello, I was just wondering if any ban bypasses or something of the sort had been developed or if they ever will. It is a VAC ban. If not anyone want to sell me a CD Key?
don't beg
and you can't
Hardly begging, I merely asked if anything, what I could do. I did not say "hey, make me bypass, do it now". Obvious troll is obvious.
just buy a russian key.

Quote Originally Posted by Balls Out View Post
Hardly begging, I merely asked if anything, what I could do. I did not say "hey, make me bypass, do it now". Obvious troll is obvious.
He isnt trolling, this technicnally is begging...
:+)

well if there was one it would be on the first page and you would notice
I was just making sure before I bought a new copy, thanks for the quick reply.
Nope there won't be and unbanned mod/hack/app ever cause it's like hacking a server...jail

And alot of people are selling bo keys in the market section (kinda cheap)
yo what hack were you using that got you banned cause the hack on here the external hack by sp4ck is supposedly undetected so plz inform him if his hack is detected and tell him to label his hack as detected
Quote Originally Posted by lolpenis View Post
yo what hack were you using that got you banned cause the hack on here the external hack by sp4ck is supposedly undetected so plz inform him if his hack is detected and tell him to label his hack as detected
It is undetected. There are a few detectded hacks in mpgh. dont jump to conclusions little kid.
It's funny because I was using a 30.00 a month paid hack. SMH
Quote Originally Posted by Balls Out View Post
It's funny because I was using a 30.00 a month paid hack. SMH
thts really said don't pay for hacks you newb there all detected except ones that use python and i am not a little you nublet
nublet? im pretty sure you dont know what undetecded means so stfu before you get a ban for spreading shit.
/closed due to begging

If you want to buy a key go to the selling section.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?