Buying Black Ops Steam CDKey

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Buying Black Ops Steam CDKey
Hello, I am looking for a Black Ops CDKey (USA). Please post your offers here and MSN where I will add you. Currently I only have items to trade for it (see below). Also for the Steam account, I really would not like to sell it because I want to add BlackOps to that account.

Items:
~Runescape Account
-LVL 127
-0 Wealth
-2 99s
-Will allow trusted users to check the account
~Steam Account
-BFBC2
-Homefront
-In Good Standing
~Paypal
-0.00 ATM

*Note* Runecape account is worth more than just a BO CDKey.
I have a Black Ops account.
Eh, well how much?

><>BuMP<><
I have a Black ops account, its 11th prestige. I will sell it to you for the RS account or $20.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?