So have u ever single handedly won the game?

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
So have u ever single handedly won the game?


Cuz I have. ;P
why Gibb me your account...
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
why Gibb me your account...
You can buy it from me @whit for lots of money, and no I don't hack on that account.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post


You can buy it from me @whit for lots of money, and no I don't hack on that account.
Whats this word i see "Money" ?
Shit i dont even like Combat arms that much
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Whats this word i see "Money" ?
Shit i dont even like Combat arms that much
yeh game sucks. Only playing it cuz my bro said I would never save up enough for a perm so have been trying to get 1. Usually I don't play for months on and off.


noob555 = noob or are u a different noob o_O
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post


yeh game sucks. Only playing it cuz my bro said I would never save up enough for a perm so have been trying to get 1. Usually I don't play for months on and off.
All i do is injection shit into it For the testing and what not....
I just release a Simply hack In hack release...Check it out
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
All i do is injection shit into it For the testing and what not....
I just release a Simply hack In hack release...Check it out
Sure thing. I haven't hacked this game in so long. might be fun.

@dayday315: not even worth selling. Only way I would sell is if I really needed a little extra cash.
lol i do all the time... soo jz u hack lol? cough cough yu know we can bannd yu right?
lol ill buy a MAJ for 200$ your account for probably 125$ max.
why06 O_o
havnt seen u in this section for so long D:
why06 O_o
havnt seen u in this section for so long D:
Awww, yu brung it up lol. yu dont even play lmao!! be nice and give it away to me.
Quote Originally Posted by dayday315 View Post
Awww, yu brung it up lol. yu dont even play lmao!! be nice and give it away to me.
Ima tease lol.
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?