Fire when ready.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Fire when ready.
An old, overused render but someone requested it, so...
CnC. something feels like it's missing



Also, I work on an LCD screen, at full brightness. If the image looks hella dark, raise your brightness or use an LCD
render goes well with teh BG but its to bland.
Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
render goes well with teh BG
just as a sniper should
its bland boring and a bad colour choice for monotone, has no wow or pop
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
its bland boring and a bad colour choice for monotone, has no wow or pop
I agree with the missing wow factor, but what color choice would you use for the monotone? I was wondering this while making it, and with the sniper in a ghillie suit, I thought this might be fitting. What would you suggest might help?

Plus, should I add a c4d, vector, or something as it's clear that it is bland?
make it brighter im on a mac with full light and its still dark as shit
I think is great, except the fact the sniper is kinda too sharpened I think. Look at it. Its like when I oversharp renders.
The rifle's too sharped up, it looks low-res in the middle. If you're gonna make it that dark, blend the render more on the left side.
I like that font though, looks like visitor BRK /love
Problem is, the text sticks out in a bad way, and the blurriness ain't too great.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us