paladin points reset

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post
I dont get why ppl rage about good bugs.. like the dura bug... some ppl posted n nexon fixes it.. this bug might be a good thing too if it works as the way i think where you can have more points than others since the points counts by the level of your trans
I fail to understand wat exactly ur calling "bug" here but from my perspective there is no, and was no dura bug bcuz durability wasn't implented in the market in the first place b4 the update and the item failure/durability decrease was done on purpose so that ppl would spend more money on enhancement runes in cashshops. dunno about this one though, i might just get the lvls back when i hit level2 again rofl
Quote Originally Posted by johnmalkovich23 View Post
I fail to understand wat exactly ur calling "bug" here but from my perspective there is no, and was no dura bug bcuz durability wasn't implented in the market in the first place b4 the update and the item failure/durability decrease was done on purpose so that ppl would spend more money on enhancement runes in cashshops. dunno about this one though, i might just get the lvls back when i hit level2 again rofl
You sir havnt been with vind for a long time have ya? Lets go back to when they first added boat 6.. n rocheste.. there was a day where you can use everything n do alot of dungones and your dura for your equip wont decrease just like if you were doing gauntlets......... n ppl keep posting threads about in on nexon forum that eventually nexon was like thank you.. we will fix it.. n they did on the same day...
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post

You sir havnt been with vind for a long time have ya? Lets go back to when they first added boat 6.. n rocheste.. there was a day where you can use everything n do alot of dungones and your dura for your equip wont decrease just like if you were doing gauntlets......... n ppl keep posting threads about in on nexon forum that eventually nexon was like thank you.. we will fix it.. n they did on the same day...
lol I was here before boat 6 and I would not notice if the fucking bug lasted ONE SINGLE DAY U DUMBASS. Stop trolling, I wouldnt find any "good bugs" on that game atm, Bugs are usually NINETY-NINE POINT NINE PERCENT BAD that's why I said its hella buggy in the previous post b4. Matter of fact y dont u go pay Nexon so that they could hire bug testers. lol U know what the problem with you is you all want to be hardkore and cool and shit but u r actually Very Very NOT ur sigs gay
Quote Originally Posted by johnmalkovich23 View Post
why are you so dumb that u report an error while u were hacking? lol
I'm just saying that this happened to normal players who in turn reported this issue on nexon forums which leads to me knowing that this is an in-game bug that is UNLIKELY caused by your random hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
I'm just saying that this happened to normal players who in turn reported this issue on nexon forums which leads to me knowing that this is an in-game bug that is UNLIKELY caused by your random hacks.
lol bullshit... then y didnt you tell me that this was already reported? ;o go screw youself plz...

I request this thread be closed.
Quote Originally Posted by johnmalkovich23 View Post
lol bullshit... then y didnt you tell me that this was already reported? ;o go screw youself plz...

I request this thread be closed.
I so love leechers flaming on the vets.. i also love how ppl flame on someone else is reply b4 they think or know what the replies were for.. you sir are making your self look like a fool.. ofc if you were around vind like me you would have notices bugs like those... even if you werent looking out for bugs.. if you have common sense you would have notice your dura wasnt changing or decreasing... i love how ppl like you exists in the world so that other ppl who are as equal as you can look better
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post


I so love leechers flaming on the vets.. i also love how ppl flame on someone else is reply b4 they think or know what the replies were for.. you sir are making your self look like a fool.. ofc if you were around vind like me you would have notices bugs like those... even if you werent looking out for bugs.. if you have common sense you would have notice your dura wasnt changing or decreasing... i love how ppl like you exists in the world so that other ppl who are as equal as you can look better
***READ THIS PUNK*** Me finks u haz comprehension problemz. lul

lol I was here before boat 6 and I would not notice if the fucking bug lasted ONE SINGLE DAY U DUMBASS. Stop trolling, I wouldnt find any "good bugs" on that game atm, Bugs are usually NINETY-NINE POINT NINE PERCENT BAD that's why I said its hella buggy in the previous post b4. Matter of fact y dont u go pay Nexon so that they could hire bug testers. lol U know what the problem with you is you all want to be hardkore and cool and shit but u r actually Very Very NOT ur sigs gay
Can anyone confirm that normal players are getting this bug too? I don't want to report it only to have Nexon ban me cause I reported a bug that's a dead giveaway of hacking

Took me forever to get to lvl 4, then I glitched while using the ultraevie hack and now I'm at -3/1.

Had about 20 or so transforms with the hack before it glitched, so it worked fine most of the time.
Holy shit nice bump. Anyway, not a good idea to report it since everyone that used Nunya's hack and transformed with it got reset, so there is definitely tons of tickets already up over at Nexon. By now they already know what really caused people to reset and they might just drop a little BAN HAMMER into your mailbox if you try that one.
Are there any hacks here that let you get unlimited trans exp instead of being stuck getting a maximum of 100 per hour?

Leveling up your trans is so annoying- it's by far the most grindy part of the game, especially if you do it in Friends..
Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
Holy shit nice bump. Anyway, not a good idea to report it since everyone that used Nunya's hack and transformed with it got reset, so there is definitely tons of tickets already up over at Nexon. By now they already know what really caused people to reset and they might just drop a little BAN HAMMER into your mailbox if you try that one.
I doubt they will ban anyone.. This was a legit bug long before .hfs hacks were happening.
Its normal for people
Closed
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us