Selling Steam Account for CrossFire OR Paypal. [#BLACKOPS&MORE]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Steam Account for CrossFire OR Paypal. [#BLACKOPS&MORE]
I've had this steam account for a while, and don't really use it anymore. I am willing to sell the Steam Account for Paypal, or trade it for a decent CrossFire Account.

If you have something else to offer, let me know - but I do prefer Paypal, or CrossFire.




NEVER VAC Banned, and NEVER cheated on for anything at anytime.

E-mail - fanaticchase@gmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter64 View Post
I will trade Runescape accounts or Membership pins?

Add my email: Worldrules@gmail.com
Has to be a good account, as I rarely play RuneScape. If you can surprise me with something I may like, then sure.
Are you allowed to ask how much or is that against the rules, (do i have to email you) ?
Quote Originally Posted by Gorgon View Post
Has to be a good account, as I rarely play RuneScape. If you can surprise me with something I may like, then sure.
Or, I could give you some NX, but i can't purchase on my shitty account because it's below Staff Sargent. Which I could give you too, because I am real keen on this account.
i have a pretty decent runescape account, that ravveloo or whatver his name is siad it was worth 50 dollars and it also comes with bank pin.

@Gorgon
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?