[Bot Release] Simple Trigger Bot
I made a newer version for the same trigger bot-Will now work with the new chams (red/green ones) I couldn't get the check working properly and unfortunately (for same reason) it still locks mouse.
Will still shoot at teammates and other things. but its works really well with weapons with low recoil. I recommend setting full bright on.
Included is the same thin i posted before that works for the purple chams.
Update: Uploaded trigger bot that would work for Harolds chams, had to increase sensitivity and lower field of view however as most people have a green crosshair...which this would try to shoot
Will still shoot at teammates and other things. but its works really well with weapons with low recoil. I recommend setting full bright on.
Included is the same thin i posted before that works for the purple chams.
Update: Uploaded trigger bot that would work for Harolds chams, had to increase sensitivity and lower field of view however as most people have a green crosshair...which this would try to shoot

Triggerbots.zip
Ca_TriggerBot_Harolds.zip

I use it often :P I scope and move my mouse over them and it just shoots once each time xD