Daddy's back again!

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Daddy's back again!
Back after my recent ban, and i'm back stronger baby! Show me some love, tell me that you missed me! I missed you all!
i dont know u sorry
SMD .
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
SMD .
I was going to say that.
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post


I was going to say that.
umad .
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post


umad .
NO.
I was cheering you on.
Welcome Back.
Didn't miss you at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Welcome Back.
Didn't miss you at all.
Aw come her gimme a hug you did miss me!
Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

Aw come her gimme a hug you did miss me!
You joined in April.
I didn't miss you
still dont remember him
I showed my appreciation by Derepping
Quote Originally Posted by NegroTwinkie View Post
I showed my appreciation by Derepping
y so much hatred for yo brethren?
What happened to you?
Welcome to MPGH
Sup sonny, I missed you
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us