orly?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
orly?


Joined a QS Nuketown lobby in SnD and kickin someone's ass since I QS'ed them. Then.... this.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
nuff said....
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
funny shit

LOL nuff said..??
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
nah not really.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post


nah not really.
Haha epic man.
Thats means ur banned?
Quote Originally Posted by CA_CO View Post
Thats means ur banned?
Lol no I was kicked for no reason xD
Quote Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag View Post
reason: your a big fat dick
reason: QS servers with long ass rules suck big fat dick...

But really I got kicked for no reason. (Cool story bro)
Too leet man.
u thought hacking is good now ur banned thats ur birthday gift good lukc with that
Quote Originally Posted by EnforcementOfficer View Post
u thought hacking is good now ur banned thats ur birthday gift good lukc with that
when was his birthday?
Quote Originally Posted by EnforcementOfficer View Post
u thought hacking is good now ur banned thats ur birthday gift good lukc with that
And I never got banned....
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us