dubstep vs anything else

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
dubstep vs anything else
do you like dubstep? do you hate it? do you like dubstep mixes? i personally like everything.



video related;

Dubstep is
I prefer words.
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Dubstep is
I prefer words.
if you listened to the song you'd understand how incredibly stupid you sound.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


if you listened to the song you'd understand how incredibly stupid you sound.

Didn't listen to this one. SORRY.
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post



Didn't listen to this one. SORRY.
apology accepted
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


apology accepted
ummm...okay
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid _ View Post


ummm...okay
wasn't directed towards you.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


wasn't directed towards you.
Oh lol I failed
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid _ View Post


Oh lol I failed
it's okay
I love all music

I love everything from Wiz Khalifa to Pendulum to Skrillex
only music i dont like is country western
Quote Originally Posted by user767865 View Post
only music i dont like is country western
this
Quote Originally Posted by user767865 View Post
only music i dont like is country western
kenny rogers is awesome
Quote Originally Posted by user767865 View Post
only music i dont like is country western
I could listen to some country song
i lke
people are crazy
mr mom
and others i cnt name
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us