Can someone help me?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Can someone help me?
I'm a big noob when it comes to installing and whatnot.
Never was a good at follwing instructions. :[

All I want is to be able to use Charms. Nothing more, nothing less.
A bright green charm.

I have Windows Vista. If anyone can link me to a thread (I'm looking around, too.) that is noob-friendly, I would greatly appreciate it.

Here's my problem...


1-Download Harold's bypass 2.5
Done
I downloaded Harolds 2.5 (All the three folders at the bottom of his post)
2-Go to your Combat Arms folder for me it was c:Nexon\combat arms
Done
3-The files that you downloaded put in the combat arms folder not Hsheild or Game just combat arms folder
Done
4-Now right click the bypass.exe and click run as administrator and then on the box that pops up press ok
Where is the Bypass.exe? I even searched for it. I don't see one.
I downloaded Harolds...
Do I move the Bypass+Injector folder to the HShield folder then extract it?
srry i edited my post..for vista users u extract to combat arms folder just combat arms folder not hshield srry.
extract it to here c:Nexon\combat arms
My problem is I can't find bypass.exe
When I run as administrator, this pops up.
Error: Could not find dll

When I load combat Arms it says "Could not inject"

So, I'm screwed?
u know how u downloaded the injector+bypass from harold's post?u gotta put all the stuff and the bypassi just posted in the combat arms file it couldnt find dll because u needed the bypass2.5.dll in that file u should haveit when u download it from harold's post.
This is what I have (All in one Folder)
In the Combat Arms folder, I have a zipped folder that's called "Bypass+Injector"
I moved what I download from you into that.

Do I need to do something with Hackshield?
yea and extract the ziped files to combat arms folder and as for hackshield change the hsupdate to whatever u want?mine is ggggg.exe
and try if it works
Extracted the Bypass2.5 File to combat arms folder.
Changed the name of the HSUpdate to ggg.exe

Now it should work?
yea,u have to have the bypass2.5.exe and dll then it should work.and change the hsupdate to ggg.exe
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?