SERVER IS BAK!!

Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
SERVER IS BAK!!
LOL SO TELL ME, who got on the banned train???
I can't tell. Just tried logging in and the launcher froze on me.
Can't you just log in on the site and see if you're banned? I've never been banned before so I can't confirm this.
Quote Originally Posted by 666demon666 View Post
Can't you just log in on the site and see if you're banned? I've never been banned before so I can't confirm this.
You can't.

Server isn't back up yet. At least game server's aren't. You will get a server delayed response.
Quote Originally Posted by darkwar4ever View Post
You can't.

Server isn't back up yet. At least game server's aren't. You will get a server delayed response.
I meant actual site login to view your account info such as your character on what server. Not login through the site to launch.
Quote Originally Posted by v1zhaixingv1 View Post
LOL SO TELL ME, who got on the banned tain???
Banned train* And I prefer the term, pimp slapped with the banhammer.
Pretty the ban train arrived and I got first class. Feels good! B) What can I expect with three 70's in less then a day? XP

EDIT 1: Or not. I'm assuming since my character doesn't have a picture anymore on the website.
Oh, look, it's up.

I might be on the ban train, testing it out.
HAHA! SCORE! No ban for me. B)
This is stupid, I still see one of the hacked items that was bought and replaced on the market.

They probably fixed lab exploit or something but did not ban anyone.
Hm. Looks like their underwhelming server hardware is overwhelmed.
Keep trying.
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us