Talkingmap skin

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by kuzya4444 View Post


Uploaded with ImageShack.us



all day...
Sick skin! I tested it and it works! Way better then original skin!
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by apezwijn View Post
Sick skin! I tested it and it works! Way better then original skin!
Thanks!
What are you talking about?

This is bullshit...
Quote Originally Posted by apezwijn View Post
Sick skin! I tested it and it works! Way better then original skin!
Thanks!

see is smple to update staff




no seriously is some buddy know about map skins ?
this is pretty sex

Quote Originally Posted by Xizors View Post


What are you talking about?

This is bullshit...
i think umadbrah
I've just been trolled :C...
Oh you
EPIC!!! its so awesome that even the epicness cant resist it!!
and the trolls will troll them selfves for this epic pic!
What the hell just happened?
I would definetaly use it if it would look a little bit more like the original.
But it's still funny xD

btw. can you make a ingame vid?
ITT:Trolls trolling trolls
someone has no life, get a life bitch.
Quote Originally Posted by petr0zh00d View Post
someone has no life, get a life bitch.

lol i can be your father
Quote Originally Posted by kuzya4444 View Post
lol i can be your father
I like you avatar... who is she.. can she be my friend? O.o
lol nice skin btw..
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us