Getting back into the game

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Getting back into the game
Getting back into GD after about a year hiatus, if you know me at all you know me as Remorse, or even farther back as Darkstar9540.
This is all the stuff I could find on my photobucket, newest to oldest. Any comments much appreciated!


Most recent!

my take on the weird artsy stuff that was trending a while ago

looks like the 5 gum packs

tried to make a poster style thing, failed.










Starting here I was a noob at gfx, few years ago


















That was my first sig I ever made I know u jelly!

All the other shit I've done is probably lost, since most of it was on my damaged HDD I tossed out last year. Thought I should post my showcase in case anyone cares. Any thoughts?
i remember that 5gum one
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us