XP Lobby

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
XP Lobby
That's right guys
Hosting an XP Lobby
Message me if you want in
i take donations on paypal and other shit yo
Message CoLoNy xGaiBoi on xbl or me here
Yo, may i join?

GT: xCpt Glidmedel and I AH I Bullpop, but add glidmedel, play the most on that acc if i may join when its up :P
Eh, you know anyone that does a Challenge lobby, I'm trying to just get that shit, I got singles to do
Danny you and i need to 1v1 haha
i messaged u. my gt is: brutuka
Alright guys Seeing as i have to be online as well send me a message if you want the XP
But it do it in barebones and you have to kill someone and when you kill someone the game ends so its 1 prestige per game
Brutuka got your message
Xp Lobbie for MW2?
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post
Xp Lobbie for MW2?
If i can get it working again
My Xbox refuses to play some games properly now
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?