What should I get next?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
What should I get next?
Yesterday I got COD War of Worlds or whatever and finished it. So I took it back and got Modern Warfare 2. I just beat that in like 2 hours. What should I get next? I'm thinking of getting Homefront? Is it good or no?
Play online?..
I mainly play madden online

I'm pretty far behind on COD
Play Crossfire.
its cod world at war . and play online buddy mw2 is beast learn to quickscope or something
Crossfire is ****** gay dude they stole so much money from me then ban me cause Im actualy good and don't need swifts shitty hacks.

And I don't play online much anymore. Working and Night school
Come play Combat Arms with me
black ops is way too easy i get 20-0 in less than 5 mins in td
I already have Black Ops and it grinds on my grannies pussy

@FUKO You're sexy.. but no thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post
I already have Black Ops and it grinds on my grannies pussy

@FUKO You're sexy.. but no thank you.
.
Get online for MW2, that's where it's at. I'll smoke anyone in some MW2/me
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?