Smiledoes Weapon Scripts

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
does Weapon Scripts
Does Weapon Script Work On Warrrock philippines??
why weapon scripts don't work for me?
Put them in your warrock/data folder. And btw, the weapon scripts to BUY weapons have been patched. You can try my atombomb script though
You used international scripts on Warrock PH Maybe? Idk. Or outdated :O
i put it in the warrock/data folder when im in the loading screen it just say "Error Patch Problem encountered Please Click the File Check Button in the WarRock Launcher"

help me please

need some answer w0o0
The items.bin isnt the same in philipines and international,Thats why it wont work!
It did the same thing to me they put in a extra file I had to delete b/4 i could change the script item.bin file idk what the file name was but ill try and figure it out. in the mean time try and load warrock all the way up to play a game then log out shut (warrock) all the way off then retry it if not reboot Pc then try it again!
dario please make me weapon script on phil please!! your my only hope T_T
I could make you one, give me your item.bin file and I'll edit it.
Noo it doesnt work on warrock philippines , and i already asked weapon scripters to teach me or make a tut but they did not RESPONSE . .
Just send me your items.bin, I'll do it. Don't complain and DONT Pm me again please.
Quote Originally Posted by rickbovenkamp2 View Post
Just send me your items.bin, I'll do it. Don't complain and DONT Pm me again please.
Ok.
//SimpleResponse\\
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?