Mod not working

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Mod not working
Hello,
Yesterday I installed a mod "TooManyItems" and it worked great ,but today when I opened my minecraft it isn't working(when you open up your inventory the menus don't show) , tried redownloading and doing the same thing , I have another mod installed and working the ExtendedReach thing , any ideas?
Tried to do force update , but same thing , extended reach works but toomanyitems doesn't
What minecraft you using? legit or cracked?
Install TMI AFTER you install other mods, and in game, press o to make sure you didnt accidentally toggle it off.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Install TMI AFTER you install other mods, and in game, press o to make sure you didnt accidentally toggle it off.
Thank you , this helped.
press "O" ingame, and in your minecraft folder make the toomanyitems.txt read only.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us