Supply Case Glitch?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Supply Case Glitch?
Hey, does anyone know if the supply case/crate glitch still works? Or if the place where you position your cursor has changed?
For those who don't know what i'm talking about, youtube "Combat Arms supply case glitch getting rare everytime"

What this glitch basically is, is that you buy a GP supply case, position your cursor to a certain spot, then open it and you'll get the rare weapon. This glitch was working before the HUD update (when the cursor looked like a finger).
Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
Hey, does anyone know if the supply case/crate glitch still works? Or if the place where you position your cursor has changed?
For those who don't know what i'm talking about, youtube "Combat Arms supply case glitch getting rare everytime"

What this glitch basically is, is that you buy a GP supply case, position your cursor to a certain spot, then open it and you'll get the rare weapon. This glitch was working before the HUD update (when the cursor looked like a finger).
Sorry mate it don't I just tryd 5 times, however if your courser has to be right on point then 90% of the time it will be hard to do it. Good Luck.

I will try again in 10 minutes.
Link me to the video?
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Link me to the video?
Wish I had the link to show lol
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Link me to the video?
Fuck .. can't find it on ******tube. I swear, there used to be a SHIT TON of these glitch videos on Youtube. I think Nexon had something to do with these videos
Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post


Fuck .. can't find it on ******tube. I swear, there used to be a SHIT TON of these glitch videos on Youtube. I think Nexon had something to do with these videos
Lol no, my mate still has a video up omm search "CA Gp Supply case Glitch" er something like that, but to answer your question I just used 300k gp on em and it didn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post

@Wax.
Lol no, my mate still has a video up omm search "CA Gp Supply case Glitch" er something like that, but to answer your question I just used 300k gp on em and it didn't work.
If your bloody mate has a video up, then LINK US THE FUCK TO IT


You can quit trolling now, kthx. We all you know that you didn't spend 300k gp on 150 supply cases kthx
[FONT="Papyrus"]
Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post


If your bloody mate has a video up, then LINK US THE FUCK TO IT

Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post


You can quit trolling now, kthx. We all you know that you didn't spend 300k gp on 150 supply cases kthx



Lol ill try to fine it.


And for that fuck you ******.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post






Lol ill try to fine it.


And for that fuck you ******.
LMAO

******? No. Sand-******? FUCK YEAH


Quote Originally Posted by Jose Miguel View Post
i heard about it but last time i checked it was kinda long ago no gliches were working
and since CA is having so many patches i really dont think there is a working onwe
Lol, this glitch was working for a LONG time. I remember i got an anaconda black 8-inch, tar-21 camo, l9 ghillie, ak-103 from this glitch lmao.
They might seem very common now, but back then (mid 2009's ish) they were rare as fuck
I dont think so.
i heard about it but last time i checked it was kinda long ago no gliches were working
and since CA is having so many patches i really dont think there is a working onwe
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us