instant kill

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
instant kill
what is the command for instant kill again?
The old one doesnt work anymore, easiest way would be using golden balls:
cc_spawn_golden_ball 1 1000000

nah do this
cc_spawn_golden_ball 1000 99999999

clears the whole map


Idiot. Dont do the one above lol...it lags you and you crash..
Quote Originally Posted by veulix View Post
Idiot. Dont do the one above lol...it lags you and you crash..
Uhhh...no it doesn't, unless you hold down your bind for a good 10 secs and lag yourself out. Otherwise, it's the best way to kill.
Quote Originally Posted by veulix View Post
Idiot. Dont do the one above lol...it lags you and you crash..
i guees i my troll attempt was succesful
Anyone know any good commands to level up faster?
Quote Originally Posted by pyrobryant View Post
Anyone know any good commands to level up faster?
Not unless you're an Evie.
Yeah, I would suggest just going along with quests as you get them. It saves time later down the road. I'm a stickler for a semi-decent story line, too. Vindictus doesn't have the best.. but it's a decent read ^^
Only if the guy tried it lol
No I didnt try it, with me running things on max I stuck to 60
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us