ExclamationCOD 4 AIMBOT+ WALLHACK 1.7 patch.

Posts 46–60 of 72 · Page 4 of 5
noob virus/..... i scanned with Norton rc2 virus trojan..
i try opening the exe but it says i have to accept some terms, where in the hell are the terms!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by neukfout View Post
trojan VIRUS
There has to be a virus like a Generic, a Dropper, or an Injector.
do not download this it does not work. All it did was screw up my stats.
Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Gamer View Post
do not download this it does not work. All it did was screw up my stats.
I know, same here. Looked ok but It reset all my stats so I had to download Easy Account again
Quote Originally Posted by theelement12 View Post
I know, same here. Looked ok but It reset all my stats so I had to download Easy Account again
LMFAOOO LOL CANNE SGTOP LAFING AT EAST ACCOUNT :P
Quote Originally Posted by KayNineKid View Post
LMFAOOO LOL CANNE SGTOP LAFING AT EAST ACCOUNT :P
Calm down..........
Quote Originally Posted by theelement12 View Post
I know, same here. Looked ok but It reset all my stats so I had to download Easy Account again
Yeah me too but it did make a blue dot in the middle of the screen. and i had all my profiles backed up so im fine
These forums are American, consequently, we speak ENGLISH.

lol haha
I dont like to hack
Quote Originally Posted by wotlkgeek View Post
BTW every hack is a Virus it puts a VIRUS!!!(OHHH NOOO))) into the game so u can Aimbot, Wallhack, And Everything els

hate choobs -.-
Did you see those viruses? READ THEM. I don't think an Internet Chat Worm is a CoD4 hack. Try reading.
Well, its not a virus, but it just says that my iw3mp.exe has an invalid checksum, and crashes when cod4 starts
Works fine and ty!
mine keeps getting the iw3mp.exe is invalid wtf? help?
The aimbot is very good^^, but you can only use the bot on server with no punkbuster
Posts 46–60 of 72 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?