Need Help for making Hacks

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help for making Hacks
Hey MPGH

I need some help for creating a hack, for me its easy but i dont know how to find the addys.

I think that ollydbg is fixed.
Cheat Engine is fixed to (and it is so hard to create hacks with it)


and i dont know other Programs, pls tell me your programs to find addy

BIG THANKS

~Kodbraun
Moved to the hack source code section
Lol?
OllyDBG isnt fixed but you can also use IDApro.
In my opinion the best programm is OllyDBG ;D
Ahh and did you also learned ASM ? Much easier to find the addys
IDA and OllyDBG is not patched
Both are working
Ok Thanks all for the helpful Post´s

But i cant understand Ollydbg, i mean, how to use it ?
I know it was a Tutorial in MPGH, but i cant fin them.

IDAPro are new for me, i will test it.

Thanks

EDIT : Ok, I have tested IDAPro and it looks like Ollydbg, but i dont know how to use it, What should I look?

Thanks for helping
God.
Why you thought that OllyDBG is patched,only becasue you cant find some addys?
Here is a quick explaining
Step 1:Learn ASM
Step 2:Open up CShell.dll in OllyDBG
Step 3:Learn the values to search for addys
Step 4:Check them ingame.

Or

Search on youtube:
-How To Find Adresses In CShell
-How To get Addys
use ollydbg the best for me i hope you luck
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
use ollydbg the best for me i hope you luck
Thank u

Can u tell me how to find you the addys in Ollydbg ? i think it was help me
Quote Originally Posted by kodbraun View Post
Thank u

Can u tell me how to find you the addys in Ollydbg ? i think it was help me
i already exlpained you -.-
Yes i know, but i mean with loadlib.exe and CShell.dll.
But i have found a Tutorial for that, and i try it first.


EDIT : Ollydbg is so Hard for me, can someone post a Tutorial pls ?

I know, maybe the wrong section...
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?