QuestionSpeed hack help please?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Speed hack help please?
Hey, I followed the tutorials for the speed hack using MHS and the cheatengine method.

The first time I tried it, I set the fraction to 111/101not knowing that speed hacks could be detected at that time, I set it to 200, then 300, etc up to 500 which was quite fast and useful. I played for a long time, with no detection.

The next day I went to use the hack, and after about 1 minute 30 seconds it crashes me and says speed hack has been detected.

I uninstalled combat arms, reinstalled all to no avail.

I used mhs the first time, and the CE the second, now they both have the same result.

How can I not be detected anymore?

Here is the steps I am using:

1. Open Injector, and have it set to auto inject the harolds bypass dll 2.5 into Engine.exe

2. Open combat arms launcher thing, click start game

3. Combat arms loads, I login, at the server select I minimize, and open mhs/cheatengine depending on what i wanna try

4. I go into a game, minimize and turn on the speed hack (sometimes i turn on the speed hack in the lobby/server select still crash)

5. Withen 2 minutes I get detected and crash.

Coul anyone help me?

Thanks.
try this.. First open bypass then start combat arms.. then play 1-3 legit games without speed hack.. then the next game you play you can speed hack..
you can do speedhack with cheategnine not detected i use ti all the time for hours
Quote Originally Posted by crusader1 View Post
you can do speedhack with cheategnine not detected i use ti all the time for hours
can you tell me the steps you use exactly please?

what bypass do you use? harolds or easy bypass? when do u start the speed hack etc etc

and waqup08 im trying ur method rite now

Quote Originally Posted by waqup08 View Post
try this.. First open bypass then start combat arms.. then play 1-3 legit games without speed hack.. then the next game you play you can speed hack..
i dont know if it was a fluke, but i played a legit game with cheat engine open but without speed hack on, and was afk most of the time lol then after the game ended and a new one was started i turned on the speed hack and i speed hacked the whole game!

i will see if it works again the next time but for now, thanks

lets see if anyone has a way without playing legit for a round


I'm a Double Poster!
Merged...
heres the tut to speed hack.
1.open ce 5.4/5.3
2.double click harold'bypass and should get pop up click okay
3.open ca and if get error,inject again and open ca,it should work
4.when u go in lobby,minimize and open process for ce and click engine.exe
5.then at the right yu should see enable speed hack,click that and set the speed u want ex.5 mean 5 times faster(i think)lol
6.then go to ca and ur fast!!but dun do it that fast might close ur ca
Quote Originally Posted by kelvinho6666 View Post
heres the tut to speed hack.
1.open ce 5.4/5.3
2.double click harold'bypass and should get pop up click okay
3.open ca and if get error,inject again and open ca,it should work
4.when u go in lobby,minimize and open process for ce and click engine.exe
5.then at the right yu should see enable speed hack,click that and set the speed u want ex.5 mean 5 times faster(i think)lol
6.then go to ca and ur fast!!but dun do it that fast might close ur ca
More details please, I set it to 1.8 and I got detected.
i think u gotta rest then walk and then rest...as like u cant walk for along time u gotta rest..not sure if it works but i did that and it dced after like 1-2h
Well i never get d/c and i followed tutorials for the speed hack using MHS. Just like enable it at the login screen. Thats what i do
Quote Originally Posted by asonjaying View Post
Well i never get d/c and i followed tutorials for the speed hack using MHS. Just like enable it at the login screen. Thats what i do
ill try the logon screen

funny how it works for some ppl but not for others

can anyone give any other advice?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?