Alt account

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Alt account
Hello and i understand this may be a big request but i have tried to help the community with the little knowledge I have
but i was recently banned and was wondering if any of you had a generally high lvl alt like even 23 would be nice please if any of you do thank you so much
OK guys change to the original request I will give away a 25000 nx card to whoever can give me a alt account please and thank you ahead of time
i'd help you but if your thinking of lab hack to get 70 you can't... and im sure you might be flamed with this post but ya can't help ya srry
i know lab got patched but im just trying to get a not insanely low lvl snd i expect flame
Just skip level cheat to the boss and spawn balls. Not hard from 1-23
Quote Originally Posted by Dingusxp View Post
Just skip level cheat to the boss and spawn balls. Not hard from 1-23
This isn't about making a new character,his account got banned,as stated above.
I could sell you an alt account lvl 70 evie
Quote Originally Posted by gohan2525 View Post
I could sell you an alt account lvl 70 evie
Whats on it?


:3
I am unfortunatly broke what if i got you a 25000 nx card?
See now, I like the fact that you would make an offer like this, to give someone a $25 Nexon card, but I see two things here that are kind of fishy:

First off, you would have to have purchased, and then have to scratch off the card in order to give the person who gives you an Alt Account the code. And for all we know, you could have used the card yourself, therefore, giving that person an invalid code.

Lastly, you mentioned yourself that you got banned. Don't know what for. Maybe offensive language, or alot of Console abusing / hacking that caused you to lose your account.

It's a bad idea for someone to give you their Alt account, because should you decide to abuse the console, or start finding Hacks that are game-breaking, even though you are logging in from a different IP, Nexon can easily trace back to who originally made that account, and not only IP and Account ban you, but the person who gave you the account.

Therefore, it's not worth it. Period.
I see where you find sketchyness in the card but i assure you i want a good rep here so no cheating on my behave i actually have given some one a copy of sc2 in good name it was HoLyNess but on the other hand nexon doesnt ip ban nor ban the other accounts on the ip i know becase many of the hackers here have a had a account banned with no reprocussion to other alt accounts
Quote Originally Posted by bulzord View Post
I see where you find sketchyness in the card but i assure you i want a good rep here so no cheating on my behave i actually have given some one a copy of sc2 in good name it was HoLyNess but on the other hand nexon doesnt ip ban nor ban the other accounts on the ip i know becase many of the hackers here have a had a account banned with no reprocussion to other alt accounts

Alot of these "Hackers" only have done Console stuff. That's it. Nothing else.

The true hackers, such as a few people on the forums, myself, and even some of my friends, know the stuff to do that can help ourselves out, but if abused, will result in both an Account and a IP Ban.

The people you are talking about in general are the ones who use the console, abuse that in public or whatnot, and get themselves an Account Ban.

Point still stands. Should you also happen to know any of the game-breaking Hacks, you'll be putting the original account owner's Account and IP at risk for a Ban.
Unfortunatly on the same note if i knew the game breaking hacks why couldnt i use them to power lvl to 70 with no need for alt account i understand your reason but i gotta try what i can
I'd give the account to you for free, OP. However, the alts I have are all nubs xP.
I know some people who'd be happy to help you in game if you need a hand leveling up (?!?)
:/ I suggest you just hack your way through to gain time while we have the free boat event.
I'd spare you account with characters on it for some gold (no NX, just in-game gold).

There's a 54 Fiona, 22-24 Lann, and a 29 Evie on it.

If you're willing to consider.
by nubs what lvl are we speaking?
and thanks for you incentive to be nice enough to give it to me for free
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us