New anime

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
New anime
These are just a few anime were released this season that I have seen.

Beelzebub - Very good storyline and humor.

Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) - Pretty good story, pretty good humor.

Deadman Wonderland - Very good plot, but characters are a bit weird.

Steins;Gate - Very confusing, this anime is a bit 'all over the place' in my
opinion. Nevertheless, it is pretty interesting.

Beelzebub is up to episode 14 and has already progressed pretty far, but the other three are still at episode 2 - 4 so it might be a bit early to judge whether they are good or not.

Anyway, I recommend all of these anime and I hope someone can explain what's going on with Steins;Gate
Beelzebub manga = better, anime has become to childisch (if ur into naruto the abridged series its good)
Deadman Wonderland i so wanna see/

havent watched anime for 8 weeks besides naruto and bleach (wich i havent seen for 4 weeks), to bussy with school and work
Look forward to Deadman Wonderland. Just watched episode 3 and it's awesome. I also really like the opening
Quote Originally Posted by RoflMyWaffle View Post
Look forward to Deadman Wonderland. Just watched episode 3 and it's awesome. I also really like the opening
i only looked at the trailer because im a subscriber on youtube at Kadokawa anime, YouTube - KADOKAWAanime's Channel


I'd watch em', But I don't really like animes.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
I'd watch em', But I don't really like animes.
Have a lot of good animes to be watched should check'em.
Thanks for the info.

I've only heard of Beezlebub, and that's probably because it's progressed the farthest.
I like Beelzebub, having seen most of the manga and anime episodes. Is it just me or does Alain Delon remind you of Freddy from Chromartie High? xD
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?